Supervising Physician in Fayetteville, NC at Healthstat, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high
health risk intervention, chronic condition management and
occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through
on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and
comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation's
rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees
and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics
nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat's professional providers aid employees with reaching
personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique
opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health
with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Supervising Physician looking to
be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we
strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!! Our
clinics generate healthy and happy employees!
- Collaborative physicians will conduct at a minimum, ten (10)
quality reviews of patient charts on a monthly basis based on state
regulations and/or Healthstat Procedure.
- Perform an initial site visit for all clinics that are being
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary during time the NP/PA is
seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically
renew as required by State law and/or Healthstat Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including
areas with opportunity for improvement and complete documentation
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or
regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as
designated by your state.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their
respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers
- Board certification in an appropriate Primary Care
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose
and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties
and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of
potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age,
marital status, or handicap.
Keywords: Healthstat, Fayetteville , Supervising Physician in Fayetteville, NC at Healthstat, Inc., Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!