Shift Supervisor - Night Shift
Company: Elevate Textiles
Location: Hope Mills
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Hi, we are Burlington!
The Burlington operation in Raeford, NC has been proudly producing
dress uniform fabric for the US Military for more than 50 years. If
you or someone you know has ever served in the US Military, whether
in the Army, Air force, Coast Guard, Navy or Marines, they have
worn Burlington Raeford fabric. We are looking for new team members
who are excited to learn new skills and eager to share in the
success, pride and honor that we have in clothing our military
service members. Come, join our team and celebrate in the
opportunities that this can lead you in.
Shift Supervisors are an integral part of Burlington's management
team. They are responsible for directing all manufacturing
activities of the shift to include safety, quality, production,
efficiencies and employee relations in a manner that meets the
operation's production goal and customer commitments. Facilitating
strong communications and good teamwork are key elements of the
position, as well as ensuring that all policies & procedures are
applied consistently and achieve plant standards in the areas of
safety, quality and cost. Specific duties include:
- Direct the daily tasks of each operator, service and technician
within the department in accordance with scheduled production
- Ensure standard work practices to ensure the highest in safety,
quality and efficiencies are achieved.
- Work closely with all employees to ensure understanding and
- Responsible for new employees and monitoring and reinforcing
training program and OJT progress.
- Communicate daily with your assigned team regarding safety,
production goals, quality issues and overall plant objectives.
- Facilitate positive employee relations to support good two-way
communications, employee engagement, recognition and an overall
- Work as part of the Burlington management team to problem solve
and offer solutions to meet plant objectives.
- Maintain a presence on the manufacturing floor and ensure daily
interactions with employees. Qualifications:Educational/Specific
1. 2 year College Degree and/or at least 2 years of proven
experience leading success teams.
2. Technical background in textiles preferred but not required.
3. Manufacturing knowledge/experience preferred.
4. Strong professional demeanor.
5. Decision making and problem solver.
6. Demonstrated communication skills and ability to build strong
Should you need assistance or reasonable accommodations in
connection with the application or interview process, please
contact Human Resources at 1-336-379-6220
Elevate Textiles is an Equal Opportunity Employer: employees and
candidates are treated without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or
Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Keywords: Elevate Textiles, Fayetteville , Shift Supervisor - Night Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Hope Mills, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!