Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Taco Bell is looking for people who love serving customers, have
experience in the restaurant industry and want to be a part of a
great restaurant company! With us you can build a great career
while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers.
This is the perfect place for you to learn, grow and succeed!
What's in it for you?
- Employee free meal during shift
- If you're in school, we'll work around your schedule!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (For full time
- Scholarships, GED Works Program to earn High School Diploma and
- Retail discounts through brand perks programs (Taco Perks, KFC
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (For full time employees)
What you can expect from us?
- Provide leadership & direction
- Analyze and respond to operational and business demands
- Excellent communication skills and passion for working with
- Opportunity to grow within the company and move to management
What we expect from you?
- Receive orders, process sales and cash, and manage customer
- Prepare and maintain good quality of products
- Monitor all service equipment
- Run organized shifts and execute administrative duties
Past industry experience that would translate to success in this
role: Starbucks, Mcdonalds, Hourly Manager, Hourly Shift Manager,
Hourly Hospitality Manager, Supervisor, Production Supervisor
Part time/Full time
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
hourly compensation starting at $11.50 per hour.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Fayetteville , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lillington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!