Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Taco Bell is looking for people who love serving customers, have
experience in the restaurant industry and want to be a part of a
great restaurant company! With us you can build a great career
while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers.
This is the perfect place for you to learn, grow and succeed!What's
in it for you?
- Employee free meal during shift
- If you're in school, we'll work around your schedule!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (For full time
- Scholarships, GED Works Program to earn High School Diploma and
- Retail discounts through brand perks programs (Taco Perks, KFC
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (For full time employees)What you can expect from us?
- Provide leadership & direction
- Analyze and respond to operational and business demands
- Excellent communication skills and passion for working with
- Opportunity to grow within the company and move to management
rolesWhat we expect from you?
- Receive orders, process sales and cash, and manage customer
- Prepare and maintain good quality of products
- Monitor all service equipment
- Run organized shifts and execute administrative dutiesPast
industry experience that would translate to success in this role:
Starbucks, Mcdonalds, Hourly Manager, Hourly Shift Manager, Hourly
Hospitality Manager, Supervisor, Production SupervisorPart
time/Full time" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco
Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the
franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent
business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that
can vary among franchisees."INDMgmthourly compensation starting at
$11.50 per hour.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Fayetteville , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lillington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!