Company: Old Chicago - Hourly
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Craft beer isn't just a trend to us. It's a way of life. After
40 years of serving up the highest quality beers, great food and
good times, the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting better.
After drawing our first pint in 1976, we've continued to pull some
impressive local and international beers at over 100 locations. We
still build our pizzas and taproom fare from scratch - one
delicious, fresh ingredient at a time, but the most important
ingredient is YOU!
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
Bartenders / Bartender
Your role is to deliver exceptional guest service in the bar area
and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to
delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests!
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality while you efficiently craft every
drink to perfection and serve guests responsibly
- Be fanatical in mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for
guests at our bar and provide drinks and service to Team Members
following standard recipes and procedures
- Guide our guests through our food and beverage menus while
demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage
- Provide timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to guests
and service Team Members to ensure our guests feel valued and well
- Take pride in keeping the bar area clean, sanitized and
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return
- Make our guests feel welcome by engaging with them and creating
a lively and fun atmosphere!
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members -
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Alcohol certification and Serve Safe a plus!
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
Old Chicago Pizza (OCP) is a well established, full service
restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members
in a full service casual dining restaurant company focusing on
beer, pizza and American food. At OldChicago you can grow your
career with us. This restaurant front of house job for bar tender
or barback or mixologist will focus on guest service and bar
customers in which you will be expected to provide great customer
service in addition to drink preparation. Bar tender roles also
must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner
in addition to other front of house team members.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB
Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional
related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Keywords: Old Chicago - Hourly, Fayetteville , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!