Company: Emerald Health & Rehab Center
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Emerald Health & Rehab Center - Are you an experienced
Cooklooking to make a difference?We are a leader in the long-term
care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment
to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from
the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Food service experience preferred, preferably in
- ServSafe experience is a plus
- Prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet
specifications, facility procedures, and food safety and sanitation
regulations. This is under the supervision of the Dietary
- Must have weekend and week day availability
Shift and Wage:
- Part-Time Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needed: 6a-2p/ 12p-8p
- Wage: $11-$12 per hour
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Emerald Health & Rehab Center, Fayetteville , Dietary Cook-Part-Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Lillington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!