Financial Services Customer Service Agent
Company: SYKES Enterprises
Posted on: March 16, 2019
SYKES is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping people one caring interaction at a time. On the SYKES Customer Service Call Center team, you'll learn all about our customers' wants, needs, and interests before connecting them to products and solutions that make it all possible. At SYKES, we put our customers first and strive to ensure each call provides a fantastic experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
If you feel like you don't know much about these topics, not to worry! Most of our new hires don't either, which is why SYKES offers paid training to teach you how to provide great customer support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of banking industry to handle customer inquiries with increasing complexity
- Bank Customer Service Representatives are great at helping people and have a strong ability to multitask. They are able to provide various types of services, and this demands them to have a strong skillset.
- Abank customer service representativeis someone whose role is to provide information regarding thebank'sproducts andservicesto itscustomers. He/she also has the responsibility of handling any inquiries and resolvingcustomercomplaints.
- Assist customers with questions and problems; research, troubleshoot and provide a resolution
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator ('KPIs')
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a passion and strong desire to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as neededEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required and you must be at least 18 years of age; post high school education preferred.
- Six months to 1-year customer support call center experience preferred.
- Previous banking or financial services experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of supported operating systems, software, and hardware preferred.
- Understanding of troubleshooting processes, technology and tools preferred.Reasons why joining SYKES is a GREAT idea:
- Competitive base pay starting at $11.50/ hour plus monthly incentive pay based on your performance
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K) after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation annually
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Continuous promotional opportunities
- Family-friendly environment that harbors team workAre you ready for the next step in your career? Are you ready to join a group of amazing people? Are you ready to care for customers like never before? Apply today to join an incredible work environment characterized by caring interactions that deliver a family atmosphere and a stellar customer support experience!About SYKES
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today's economy.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO. Associated topics: call center associate, call center representative, client service, intern, representative, service, service specialist, support, telephone, telephone service representative
Keywords: SYKES Enterprises, Fayetteville , Financial Services Customer Service Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!