Human Resources Manager - Manufacturing
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Human Resources
Manager in Laurinburg, North Carolina who will
- play a key role in the leadership team, while placing an
emphasis on employee relations
- lead and strategically apply HR best practices within business
unit, including succession management, workforce planning,
compensation, training, and skills development to meet company
needs and objectives.
- contribute to the development of a committed, high-performing
workforce that is aligned with business strategy, values, and
- be encouraged to do your their bestREQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years in Human Resources Management
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing
- PHR or SPHR Certified
- Extensive knowledge of compensation and benefits management,
health management, talent management, etc.
- Proven success in change management and knowledgeable of
continuous improvement concepts to integrate in management.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Fayetteville , Human Resources Manager - Manufacturing, Human Resources , Wagram, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!