Complex Human Resources Manager
Company: Retail Options
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Responsibilities: lead the HR function of a large meat/poultry
plant in Dillon, SC. Responsibilities will include staffing,
safety, associate relations and employment data process functions.
The HR Manager will ensure that the processes used comply with
Company policy and procedure, and meet all compliance requirements
(AAP, EEOC, DHS, DOL, OSHA, etc.). Specific responsibilities
- Maintain an effective recruiting / selection plan to attract
exempt and non-exempt talent to ensure facility is adequately
- Develops, implements, and audits processes (with metrics) to
- Ensures compliance in AAP, EEOC, DOL, DHS, OSHA, and all other
federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for strategic Human Resources planning and goal
setting, Develops and updates an annual HR business plan, which
supports the initiatives of field operations.
- Develops and implements new ideas and concepts to move HR and
the business forward.
This position includes a full relocation package, excellent
benefits package and competitive pay.
Requirements: A Bachelor's degree is required plus at least 10
years of relevant HR experience is also required. HIGH SPEED FOOD
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS A MUST! The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous knowledge and proven success supervising such
functions as: AAP, OSHA, EEOC, DHS, DOL, exempt and non-exempt
- Proven success in supervision of HR associates which leads to
innovation, accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Previous experience with HRIS, proven track record in
developing methods to reduce turnover, expertise in developing and
maintain recognition programs. Possesses the skills and abilities
to train, coach and mentor supervision in effective methods in
directing the workforce.
- Proven ability to supervise the Safety function and control
worker compensation costs, TRIR, LTR.
- Must be able to multi-task, to organize multiple protocols and
projects and complete on schedule.
- Requires good problem-solving skills; able to analyze and
resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
- Requires ability to communicate to all levels of the
organization and a commitment to excellent interpersonal and
communication skills. Must also possess knowledge of and a
commitment to team performance, effective coaching demonstrated
skills of a strong team player.
- Requires travel to other facilities and plants for meetings
and/or company business as needed.
- SHRM certification is strongly preferred!
Reports to regional HR manager.
Keywords: Retail Options, Fayetteville , Complex Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Dillon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!