Company: PDS Defense, Inc.
Location: Fort Bragg
Posted on: May 28, 2023
PDS Defense, Inc. is seeking a Software Developer, in Fort
Bragg, NC. Job Description:
- Will play a key role in our enterprise business by leading the
development team with focus on growth priorities and existing
- You will serve as a SME, able to discuss data structures, new
technologies, and new methods of achieving system goals.
- You will also provide servant leadership to your team, removing
roadblocks, coaching and mentoring as needed, facilitating
collaboration with internal customers, and helping your team to
- Use your technical expertise to contribute towards building
- Take projects or significant features from concept to
- Collaborate with IT and business management to establish
priorities for the team s plan and manage team performance
- Guide technical documentation of project requirements,
developer processes, and end-user documentation
- Support an excellent customer experience by being proactive in
assessing escalations, and working with the team to respond
appropriately Minimum qualifications & experience
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, or related field
- 6 years of experience designing and building scalable
- 2 years of managing teams within a development
- Experience with Microsoft technology including VB or C# .NET,
MS SQL, SSRS, TFS/DevOps
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across
- Ability to build strong relationships with diverse teams within
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
Keywords: PDS Defense, Inc., Fayetteville , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...