Posted on: January 17, 2020
Administration DJob ID CS20200301-38479ApplyL3Harris is dedicated
to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who
are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a
shared dedication to our customers mission and quest for
professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging
environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life
success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on
values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence
in everything we do.L3Harris Technologies is an agile global
aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end
solutions that meet customers mission-critical needs. The company
provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air,
land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17
billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more
than 130 countries. L3Harris.com at
Administration DJob ID: CS20200301-38479Jon Location: Fayetteville,
NCJob Description:The Fayetteville Office of L3Harris is looking to
hire an Office Administrator to be responsible for the general
operation of our office. We are looking for a master multi-tasker
with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Overseeing general office operations.
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and
delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff
calendars and schedules.
- Setting up for meetings and coordinating catering.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including
flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Generating travel expense reports office staff.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper
- Coordinating shipping and receiving.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their
seamless and positive experience.Qualifications:
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 8
years of prior relevant experience OR 2 years
post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior
related experience.Preferred Skills:
- Requires highly developed job knowledge/skills as an office
manager and/or administrative assistant.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of
proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for
- Prior experience in office administration.
- Professional, polite and attentive while also being
- Comfortable with computers, general office tasks and excel at
both verbal and written communication.
- Genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and
Excel.Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to
obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be
granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a
conditional offer of employment may be subject to government
security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements
for access to classified information.By submitting your rsum for
this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies
may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal
information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and
affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other
available positions.L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is
committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment
with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free
from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions),
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group
protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a
drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse
testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Keywords: L3Harris, Fayetteville , Administration D, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!