Paxar Operator - 3rd Shift VAP
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Location: Laurel Hill
Posted on: May 6, 2021
OverviewOperate and maintain Digital Press Printing and Paxar
machine as needed This is a 3rd shift
position.ResponsibilitiesOperate each machine efficiently and
effectively to meet customer demands. Performs maintenance on
Digital Press Machine according to procedure. Perform preventive
maintenance routines correctly on schedule and according to
procedure. Recognize and perform routine adjustments accurately,
efficiently and according to procedures. Keep accurate maintenance
records; track the use of consumables and order consumables in a
timely manner as not to allow a disruption in production.
- Must understand value of preventative maintenance.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude
- Must be detail-oriented and the ability to evaluate print
quality and tools to verify quality.
- Must have good problem solving skills and an analytical
approach to problem solving.
- Must have good visual discrimination monitoring the printing
process to maintain print quality and paper quality prior to
- Must be able to use computer efficiently and effectively.
- Must be sensitive to deadlines, respond well and deliver on
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lift and bend as required for loading and unloading
of paper, press consumable and press equipment that requires
cleaning. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work
in the United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status.EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/DisabledOnly applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly:Telephone: Email:
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Fayetteville , Paxar Operator - 3rd Shift VAP, Other , Laurel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!