Posted on: May 7, 2021
At Caterpillar, we're a team of makers, innovators and doers. We
roll up our sleeves and make things happen. We do work that
matters. Work that improves the lives of millions of people all
over the world. Are you ready to build a career with us?
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Requires an assembly, mechanical or electronic aptitude with a
good working knowledge of assembly practices.
* Uses various tools provided in the work area to perform assembly
* Mechanical job duties may include the following:
* Use of lifting devices to move heavy components of weights of
more than 35 lbs.
* Rotation to various positions within the Job Function area to
perform related activities.
* Seeks out paint defects and may perform paint touch up as
* Follows documented procedures standard work, routings, and
blueprints to perform safe and defect free assembly and adjustment
of components and prime product.
* Perform other related work duties as assigned.
* Follows and utilizes CPS principles of 5S, Continuous Improvement
Idea Reporting, Waste Elimination, and Standard Work.
* Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition.
* Contributing team member
* Must have effective communications skills
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods
* Ability to perform repetitive operations;
* Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
* Must have manufacturing experience.
* Seeking team members interested in helping build the foundation
of a positive team focused culture while safely building
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
* Previous assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience working with lean manufacturing principles such as
following standard work, continuous improvement, eliminating
process waste, and 5S.
* Basic computer skills such as operating a computer in a Windows
* Experience working in a team based environment.
* RESUME SUBMITTAL WITH APPLICATION PREFERRED.
Other job details
* Shift is Sunday through Friday morning 1000pm-600AM
* 3rd shift pay rate is 16.75/hour
* The workplace is in an environment-controlled facility
Benefits on Day one!
* Medical, Dental and vision coverage
* Paid time off plan (Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer,)
* 401k Savings Plan
* Health savings account (HSA)
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short and long term disability coverage
* Life Insurance
* Paid Parental leave
* Healthy Lifestyle Program
* Employee Assistance Programs
Click Here to get a peek at what our Sanford, NC facility
Resumes are highly encouraged.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities,
females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are
encouraged to apply.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants
that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific
employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O.
Keywords: Caterpillar, Fayetteville , Assembler, Other , Aberdeen, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!