Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Title Clerk will be responsible for the daily processing of
vehicle titles. Through a thorough understanding of corresponding
state and local title processing regulations and Copart policies,
the Title Clerk will answer questions; provide support and
facilitate the Copart experience through offering solutions to meet
customer's needs. In addition, the Title Clerk will maintain file
documentation, update customers on file status, and maintain
accurate records of vehicle titling within company guidelines. The
Title Clerk will be the face of the company through face to face
and vocal interactions with all levels of customers which range
from the general public to high level managers of
- Efficiently and accurately identify/analyze vehicle
title/ownership documents within company guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external
- Process vehicle titles in accordance with state
- Research missing and/or incorrect title paperwork and determine
proper resolve in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers via email or verbally to handle
title issues daily.
- Build relationship and develop professional rapport with DMV
- Maintain title bin filing as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Copart, Fayetteville , Title Clerk, Other , Lumberton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!