Company: LifePoint Hospitals
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Summary: Operates multiple-call switchboard console and routes
calls to the appropriate person or location. Greets vendors,
customers, job applicants, and other visitors, and assures that
they are escorted to the proper office.
- Greets visitors and callers in a customer-friendly manner
utilizing facility scripting.
- Answers multi-line phone console switchboard wearing
- Routes callers to appropriate area/department.
- Maintains appropriate telephone records.
- Adheres to HIPAA rules for providing patient information on
daily census reports.
- Assures desk and reception area is free of clutter and
organized in a neat and orderly manner.
- Communicates effectively with front desk hospital volunteers
and Patient Access Representatives to provide excellent customer
service for visitors to the facility.
- Promptly notifies engineering department and management of
switchboard equipment malfunctions.
- Plays an active role in announcing hospital codes and adheres
to policy related to calling codes.
- Monitors front hospital lobby and promptly notifies Security
and/or management of any security events or potential events.
High school diploma or equivalent is required
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience is required
Keywords: LifePoint Hospitals, Fayetteville , Clerical Spec-PBX/Telecomm-PRN, Other , Sanford, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!