- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Schedule meetings & rooms
- Coordinate mail in and outside of the company
- Input Human Resources Purchase Orders
- Assist in New Hire Orientation
- Maintains the new hire, recruiting & interviewing packets to
- Post required communications to bulletin boards
- Assist in Annual Benefits
- Printing Fedex shipping labels
- Scanning of medical and personnel documents into SAP
- Complete conversion/portability
- Mail qualified events to employees home
- E-verify for new hires
- Collection, verify & audit I-9 forms and documents
- Scanning of Training documents
- SAP entry of new hires
- Preparing invoices for signatures
- Entry of background into designated system
- Orders business cards
- Assist with hourly job bid
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in business, Human Resources, or related
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and
interpersonal skills to positively relate to employees at all
levels within the organization.
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail and ability
to work with confidential data on a regular basis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
As a development partner and supplier to the automotive and
engineering industries, MANN+HUMMEL sets the global standards in
filtration technology. Team spirit and a culture of open
communication are distinguishing factors of our family business.
More than 20,000 employees work for us day in and day out
researching, developing, producing, and advising at over 70