IT Sr. Systems Engineer (20203593)
Company: McLeod Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
(IT-Network Systems) - Remote work possible
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer
relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in
accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core
- Meet with departments to determine analysis of software
- Provide end user training
- Maintain existing software distribution system
- Install and test any software updates, including Service
- Maintain inventory of software and licensing
- Meet with end users to achieve goals relating to new/existing
- Network and Server administration. Plan for growth in the areas
of user base and hardware needs. Monitor and benchmark performance
and utilization of all Servers. Support server-based technologies
such as Windows, VMWare, Unix/Linux, and Citrix
- Recommend changes to improve user availability and
- Database Administration. Trend growth and performance of all
databases. Correct database integrity issues. Monitor and log DB
server performance. Implement and test Point-In-Time
recoverability. Be proficient with SQL utilities such at Profiler
and Trace utilities.
- Maintain and expand upon Citrix environment.
- Disaster Recovery. Develop backup and recovery procedures.
Develop, test and document disaster recovery plans.
- Ensure all changes are made in accordance with McLeod change
control, security, and risk assessment policies.
- Development and maintenance of Security Policies and
- Lead Server Application Installation projects
- Develop Server Standard Build processes to ensure system
consistency and security standards are meet
- Ten plus years of experience working in a complex virtual
server environment supporting more than five hundred servers
running SQL server, Citrix, and Web Servers.
- Experience with modern backup and recovery processes
- Experience with Storage Area Network equipment and
- Experience with Microsoft patching processes required.
- Experience Security processes to enhance server security
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
university in Information Management, Computer Science, Business
Administration, or relevant related field
Keywords: McLeod Health, Fayetteville , IT Sr. Systems Engineer (20203593), Other , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!