Maintenance Superintendent 2nd Shift
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Responsibilities: The primary purpose of
this position is to lead maintenance activities for the plant
complex and to provide leadership, consultation and guidance
regarding maintenance expenditure projects, cost efficiencies,
process development, modification, and facility maintenance.
Specific duties include:
- Manage the maintenance staff to include hiring, training, and
developing the staff to meet the needs of the department.
- Develop and deploy maintenance and store improvement programs
and projects that improve the plant and equipment performance.
- Ensure preventative and predictive maintenance is completed and
records are maintained on all assets.
- Ensure maintenance projects comply with all local, state and
federal safety and environmental requirements and regulations.
- Develop long-range strategic plans to ensure maintenance
requirements are accomplished. Promote and implement safety
procedures as outlined by Plant Safety Team from the maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Maintenance is
preferred but significant experience without a degree will be
- Food Industryexperiencerequired; meat/poultry
- A minimum of 3years industrial maintenance
- Strong electrical background is required
- Exemplary knowledge of troubleshooting/PM systems
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office programs i.e. Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Fayetteville , Maintenance Superintendent 2nd Shift, Other , Dillon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!