POOL - Office Assistant - Federal Work Study
Company: Fayetteville Technical Community College (E)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This is a continuous recruitment pool not specifically
The pool is continuous in order to develop a qualified pool of
We invite applications to be submitted for potential
Perform general clerical tasks to include customer service and
other administrative duties in support of the departments daily
operations at various locations on the FTCC Fayetteville campus and
the FTCC Spring Lake Campus.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- May provide customer service by greeting visitors, answering
inquiries, and explaining departmental procedures.
- May process basic data entry or maintain logs/records.
- May direct callers to appropriate personnel.
- May assist students at the discretion of the department.
- May check student IDs and monitor student behavior.
- May assist with signing in and out resources to students.
- May assist students with notetaking.
- May assist with campus events.
- May utilize computer systems to create and proofread documents,
correspondence and reports.
- May learn and use specialized software.
- May distribute and sort materials for delivery to appropriate
- May file and copy documents as directed.
- May assist with promotional activities (e.g. social media, web
- May assist with upkeep of work area to including opening and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file
for current award year.
- Have a financial need.
- Not be in default on a federal loan.
- Have not reached Lifetime Pell Eligibility limit.
- Have an eligible Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Be in a program eligible for financial aid.
- Have at least a cumulative 2.0 financial aid GPA.
- Be currently enrollment in at least six (6) credit hours or
more in an approved program.
- Possess satisfactory telephone and customer service
- Good reading, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to operate office equipment and utilize office computer
- Ability to work both independently and with others.
- Ability to work with individuals with diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally, effectively and
tactfully provide services to the administration, faculty, staff,
Preferred Qualifications Full or Part Time Special Instructions to
$9.50 hourly rate
The Fayetteville Technical Community College is an Equal
Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.
Keywords: Fayetteville Technical Community College (E), Fayetteville , POOL - Office Assistant - Federal Work Study, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!