QA Laboratory Technician
Company: Treehouse Foods
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Job Posting Title:
QA Laboratory Technician
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for reporting any food safety or quality issues to
supervisor as well as the following specific duties involving food
safety and quality.
- Perform chemical, physical and sensory tests on all raw and
finished products using approved methods to generate accurate
- Testing to include but not limited to the following: acid,
salt, brix, pH, color, counts, fill weights, desalt tank analysis,
customer samples, daily cuttings including flavor, texture and
appearance of products, Calcium Chloride, defect analysis, drain
weights, spice tracking, green stock grading, salt stock analysis,
brine temperatures, chemical solution makeup closure evaluation
including: vacuum, headspace & security, pasteurization including:
cooling temperatures & data trace tests, stencil evaluation
including: label, date code, product code, description, & UPC code,
monitoring fermentation process including: lactic acids, reducing
sugars, enzyme testing, Calcium Chloride, pH, flow meters, purge
units, and salometer testing.
- Record all information in an orderly fashion and report all
deviations from standard to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and/or
Quality Assurance Manager.
- Follow Quality Assurance procedures as described by Quality
Assurance Supervisor and/or Quality Assurance Manager.
- Carry out any corrections prescribed by Quality Assurance
Supervisor and/or Quality Assurance Manager.
- Data entry
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and SQF (Safe
- Collaborate with all departments, suppliers, contractors, and
plant partners to ensure customer needs are met
- Self-directed, work independently, technical knowledge and
skills, time management
- Other duties as assigned
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with
your job search or application for employment, please contact us by
sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email
please include a description of the specific accommodation you are
requesting and a description of the position for which you are
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Treehouse Foods, Fayetteville , QA Laboratory Technician, Other , Faison, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!