Intelligence Training and Evaluation Specialist (ITES SME) - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Intelligence Training and Evaluation Specialist (ITES SME)
PAE provides a range of Department of Defense, Intelligence
Community, and Commercial analytic and operational support, risk
analysis, analytic outreach, red teaming, and event support
services. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized,
and flexible approaches that meet our clients’ evolving and dynamic
PAE company seeks exceptionally qualified Intelligence Training
and Evaluation Specialist (ITES SME) to support USSOCOM.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to
deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones.
Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive,
uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere
conditions for extended periods.
Description and Duties:
- He/she shall assist in the development and maintenance of
tailored analytical/targeting training programs, as well as
evaluating current training metrics to address how to evolve
current training capabilities.
- Assist in implementing a “train the trainer” curriculum to
support unit analytical/targeting sustainment training.
- Training requirements will include the development evolution
and maintenance of internal and external programs of instruction
covering analytical/targeting tools and methodologies, the
coordination and compliance of annual analytical/targeting training
requirements, and collaboration in identifying and facilitating
training opportunities for organization personnel.
- ITES SME shall be able to audit and edit current/future
analytical/targeting training curriculum to address established
training objectives, as well as serve as a training cadre member
supporting training iterations.
- ITES SME shall also have an understanding on the utilization of
“lessons learned” to support the drafting/scripting of training
scenarios to directly support set training objectives.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Possess ten (10) years or more experience teaching developing
training for complex subjects (a bachelor’s degree can be
substituted for years of experience).
- Demonstrated experience with tailoring content and delivery for
different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small
groups, and using creative approaches to presenting
- Demonstrated experience with counseling students to improve
their course knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- Experience assisting in developing government owned training
materials (lesson plans, MS Office Suites, etc).
- Experience auditing and editing all developed courseware for
accuracy, completeness, flow, balance, and clarity of
- Experience conducting and reporting End of Course survey
results and providing results to cadre for review.
- Experience maintaining and reporting student records,
attendance, and statistics.
- Be able to implement a “train the trainer” curriculum in
support of unit sustainment training.
- Be able to ensure training encompasses all operational aspects
of the assigned system being trained.
- Will have the technical background to troubleshoot basic
networking and systems related issues that can occur during a
- Experience writing multi-faceted scenarios and as well as
serving as a White Cell when exercise is underway.
- Prior experience in Unit Training Management and unit training
plans – Ensuring the utilization of mission essential tasks to
drive period of instruction development and grading criteria.
- Familiar with incorporating mission essential tasks into
scenario development, to include building MESLs for exercise
- Experience in the use of Exercise constructs for Joint and
Service level simulated exercises.
- Experience within the Intelligence community and/or SOF is a
- Shall be highly proficient in utilizing computer applications
and intelligence related tools to support target scenario
development, analytical efforts, and product development.
- Shall possess excellent briefing sills and experienced in
teaching subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence
products and assessments.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including
a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security
screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed
necessary by the contract.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Fayetteville , Intelligence Training and Evaluation Specialist (ITES SME) - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!