Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Registered Nurse - RN - BSN
ICU - ER - Pediatrics - Med/Surg - L&D - FLOAT
Connected Health Care has been engaged by one of the nation's
preeminent hospital systems to recruit full-timecritical
care RNs to join their team near Florence, SC, one of the most
beautiful areas of the country! This state-of-the-art system is one
of the most respected healthcare providers in the state and places
a huge emphasis on their employee’s success and career trajectory.
This facility gives nurses the opportunity to learn new skills,
transition departments, and advance quickly. They are also
extremely flexible when catering to each nurses specific situation.
New grads welcome to apply!
So if you are a new or experienced RN who is looking to join
a compassionate group of nurses striving to provide top-quality
service in an incredible area, this position is for you!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently
licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical,
surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good
oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare
personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits
Staff Registered Nurses have varying responsibilities depending
on the department but are always responsible for providing
excellent patient care, assessments, & treatment based on patient
and/or family needs. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in
accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital
policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model
the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement. Effective
written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions,
percentages, area (BSP), circumference, and volume. Ability to
define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
Required License / Certificates:
- Registered Nurse with current RN license.
- BLS certification.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great
opportunity, please contact:
Jonah Rader - Senior Executive Recruiter
512 - 337 - 8760
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Fayetteville , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!