Expert-Level Intelligence Exploitation Analyst (EX) - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Location: Fort Bragg
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Expert-Level Intelligence Exploitation Analyst (EX)
PAE provides a range of Department of Defense, Intelligence
Community, and Commercial analytic and operational support, risk
analysis, analytic outreach, red teaming, and event support
services. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized,
and flexible approaches that meet our clients’ evolving and dynamic
PAE company is seeking exceptionally qualified Intelligence
Analysts (IA) to support USSOCOM.
He/she is responsible for researching, developing, and
presenting intelligence products at the operational level for
senior leaders including CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT,
SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to
targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other
intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation
of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical
products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat
analysis. He/she are responsible for the production of intelligence
assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to
enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to
deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones.
Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive,
uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere
conditions for extended periods.
Description and Duties:
- Shall have advanced targeting skills and firsthand experience
targeting networks, individuals within networks, and identifying
vulnerabilities for exploitation.
- Shall have a deep understanding of the F3EAD targeting cycle as
well as the current data, tools, and techniques used for each phase
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current
analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems
- Shall provide analytical and planning support to Interrogation,
Exploitation and Detainee operations and other HUMINT
- Shall perform analysis, provide intelligence products, and
perform intelligence research to support HUMINT/Detainee
- Shall provide intelligence summaries as a result of each
supported HUMINT/Detainee interview in accordance with USSOCOM
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years analytical experience within DoD or
equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the
- Shall be highly proficient in utilizing current intelligence
related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support
analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills.
- Shall possess advance working knowledge of Interrogation,
Exploitation and Detainee Operations and other HUMINT missions
including methodologies and systems.
- Strong background and firsthand experience are required in the
following analytical areas: Regional Analysis, Geo-Political
Analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT Analysis and Collection management.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and CT intelligence experience is highly
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including
a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security
screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed
necessary by the contract.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Fayetteville , Expert-Level Intelligence Exploitation Analyst (EX) - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!