Company: PAE Incorporated
Location: Fort Bragg
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is currently seeking a Scenario Controller for
an opportunity in Ramstein, Germany on the EWOTIM
The Scenario Controller will:
- Coordinate, plan, execute and provide feedback reporting
on the local, mobile, and LSB training missions.
- Communicate Electronic Warfare Threat To Air Operations
(EW TTAO) systems capabilities and limitations in their ability to
replicate real world threat systems including Ground Based Air
Defense (GBAD) and Integrated Air Defense System (IADS))
capabilities/tactics in order to meet customer unit(s) receiving
training in Desired Learning Objectives (DLOs).
- Interpret exercise Air Tasking Orders (ATOs), Airspace
Control Order (ACOs), communication plans, and Special Instructions
(SPINs) for the execution of EW TTAO training events.
- Configure the Common Tactical Picture (CTP) digital
coordination cards for the correlation of multiple track sources
(both live and virtual) into a single air/threat
- Configure and operate analog and digital communication
- Maintain familiarity with current and developing
U.S./NATO/potential adversary force capabilities and
- Direct, and coordinate with Mission System Operators,
Advanced Mission System Operators, and LSB Operators for the day to
day accomplishment of the local, mobile, and LSB EW TTAO training
missions. Participate in exercise mass
- Conduct simultaneous multi-lateral and multi-medium
(telephone, voice radio, radio over internet protocol, and digital
chat) communication to coordinate with exercise associated Liaison
Officers (LNOs), direct LSB operators, direct advanced mission
system operators/mission system operators, and perform real time
kill removal of EW TTAO systems in order to meet customer unit(s)
receiving training DLOs. Generate mission feedback reports, ensure
customer unit(s) reception of mission feedback reports, and as able
participate in exercise mass debriefs.
- Coordinate with the tech leads, electronic system
maintainers, and information technology (IT) contractors to ensure
the operability of threat systems and Command and Control (C2)
systems that enable the local, mobile, and LSB EW TTAO training
- Perform other duties as assigned by Program
- A bachelor's degree plus 5years of recent specialized
experience OR; 11 years of recent specialized
- Must have the required Radar Technician Operator
skillsets to support mission requirements.
- Must be able to conduct briefings and meetings with the
customer and respective partners and have the experience to plan,
synchronize and execute established goals.
- Requires at least eleven (11) years of combined
experience with radar systems primarily Multiple Threat Emitter
System (MUTES) and mobile systems operations with expertise in
Electronic Warfare Radar Threat Systems and Electronic Warfare
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Requires strong computer skills specifically in Microsoft
Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid US or local driver’s license and US
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of employment on the
- Must be eligible for NATO Secret Indoctrination.
- Former United States Air Force (USAF)Air Battle Manager
- Evaluator United States Army Air Defense Artillery Fire
Control Officers (ADAFCO)
- Evaluator JT-102 Tactical Data Link Advanced Joint
Interoperability Course (MAJIC) Certification
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Fayetteville , Scenario Controller, Other , Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!