Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking a Scenario Controller to direct, and
coordinate with, mission system operators, advanced mission system
operators, and LSB operators for the day-to-day accomplishment of
the local, mobile, and LSB EW TTAO training missions.
LOACATION: Ramstein Germany
- Coordination, internal planning, execution, and feedback
reporting of the local, mobile, and LSB training
- Scenario controllers shall know and be able to
communicate Electronic Warfare Threat To Air Operations (EW TTAO)
systems capabilities and limitations in their ability to replicate
real world threat systems including Ground Based Air Defense (GBAD)
and Integrated Air Defense System (IADS)) capabilities/tactics in
order to meet customer unit(s) receiving training in Desired
Learning Objectives (DLOs).
- Interpreting exercise Air Tasking Orders (ATOs), Airspace
Control Order (ACOs), communication plans, and Special Instructions
(SPINs) for the execution of EW TTAO training events.
- Configuring the Common Tactical Picture (CTP) digital
coordination card for the correlation of multiple track sources
(both live and virtual) into a single air/threat
- Configuration and operation of their analog and digital
- Additionally, scenario controllers shall maintain
familiarity with current and developing U.S./NATO/potential
adversary force capabilities/tactics.
- During mission planning/coordination, the scenario
controllers coordinate with customer unit(s) receiving training for
Desired Learning Objectives (DLOs), requested U.S./NATO/potential
adversary force tactics, specific timing requirements, and, as
able, participate in exercise mass briefing/rehearsals.
- During mission execution, the scenario controllers shall
conduct simultaneous multi-lateral and multi-medium (telephone,
voice radio, radio over internet protocol, and digital chat)
communication to coordinate with exercise associated Liaison
Officers (LNOs), direct LSB operators, direct advanced mission
system operators/mission system operators, and perform real time
kill removal of EW TTAO systems in order to meet customer unit(s)
receiving training DLOs.
- Following mission completion, the scenario controllers
shall generate mission feedback reports, ensure customer unit(s)
reception of mission feedback reports, and as able participate in
exercise mass debriefs.
- Coordinate with the tech leads, electronic system
maintainers, and information technology (IT) contractors to ensure
the operability of threat systems and Command and Control (C2)
systems that enable the local, mobile, and LSB EW TTAO training
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years recent specialized
experience OR 11 years recent specialized experience.
- Requires a U.S. Secret Security clearance and be
eligibility for NATO Secret Indoctrination desired
DESIRED OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Former United States Air Force (USAF)Air Battle Manager
- Evaluator United States Army Air Defense Artillery Fire
Control Officers (ADAFCO)
- EvaluatorJT-102Tactical Data Link Advanced Joint
Interoperability Course (MAJIC) Certification
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Fayetteville , Scenario Controller, Other , Cumberland, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!