Fabricator Operator - Paint Line (1st Shift)
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Eaton's Electrical Division is currently seeking a Fabricator
Operator- Paint line to join our 1st shift team. This position is
based in our Fayetteville, NC facility.
These positions utilize tools and equipment in preparing surfaces
to be painted by sanding or rubbing as required. Move and stage
parts in and out of the work area, load and unload parts to paint,
identify and label parts correctly, and paint parts correctly. They
will also operate the paint line conveyor system, Paint booths,
spray guns, related treatment tanks, burn off ovens, curing ovens,
and other related equipment under the direction of the supervisor
or Team Lead.
In this function you will:
- Load and Unload parts to paint. Label all parts correctly and
give to the material handler.
- Utilize tools and equipment in preparing surfaces to be painted
by sanding or rubbing as required.
- Maintain cleanliness of paint line load / unload area.
- Move and stage parts in and out of work area as needed.
- Assist other Fabrication employees in daily operations as
directed by Supervisor.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
- High school diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited institution is
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis
without company sponsorship is required
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within Raleigh,
NC in order to be considered. Active- Duty Military Service member
candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Two or more years' experience working in a Manufacturing
- Demonstrated proficiency with hand-held measuring devices such
as, but not limited to calipers, tape measures, micrometers, paint
mil thickness meters, etc...Hand tools will be utilized such as
screwdrivers, hammers, wrenches, drills, grinders, portable saws,
files, power hand tools, drill presses, air-driven hand tools,
- Demonstrated proficiency with drawings and/or blueprints.
- Demonstrated proficiency of general operation and
troubleshooting of the equipment.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the Outstanding benefits we
offer: Competitive Pay, Benefits start on day one, Vacation time,
Employee Discounts, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental Leave,
Educational Assistance Program and many more!
We provide benefits that are industry competitive and focused on
employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are offered
globally, but program availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at
participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
As a contractor with the Federal government, Eaton is subject to
the Executive Order mandating COVID-19 vaccination. As permitted by
applicable law, the candidate(s) hired under this posting must
provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines,
or request a medical, pregnancy or religious accommodation
exempting them from the requirement. Vaccination status will not be
verified until after an offer of employment is provided, and
candidates may also request a medical, pregnancy or religious
accommodation at that time.
Eaton also considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with local laws. To request a
disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your
job search, application or interview process, please call or send
an email to:
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
United States-North Carolina-Fayetteville
Fayetteville NC Loc
ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :109514
Keywords: Eaton, Fayetteville , Fabricator Operator - Paint Line (1st Shift), Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!