Front Desk and after hours phones
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Do you have a passion for seniors? Are you energized by people?
Do you want to be part of an organization with a great mission?
Home Instead is looking for a "Director of First Impressions" to
join our team. In this role you will handle the front desk every
weekday from 8A-1P, and also assist with after hours phones one
weeknight per week and every other weekend, This is a full time job
though the schedule is not a traditional one.
Full time employees can qualify for the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Telehealth virtual health services for your entire
- Minimum essential health coverage
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- 401(k) with company matchResponsibilities include:
- Handling front desk phone calls and visitors weekday
- Various office management activities
- After hours phone support
- Occasional caregivingStill interested? Leave us a voicemail at
and introduce yourself. We look forward to speaking with you!
Keywords: Home Instead, Fayetteville , Front Desk and after hours phones, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!