Restaurant Shift Lead
Company: Smithfield's Chicken 'N B-B-Q
Location: Newton Grove
Posted on: November 22, 2021
"We are looking for motivated leaders who are willing to work
hard and lead by example! The ideal Smithfield's manager believes
that a positive outlook is contagious in the workplace and
understands how that affects the entire restaurant.Schedule
flexibility: 40 hrs- 60 hrs/ week depending on commitment you are
looking for and store needs. Our Hourly Managers are tasked with
leading and being a role model for our co-workers in all aspects
from dress code and professional appearance to work ethic and
attitude. $15- $18/ hr Responsibilities:
- Effectively opening or closing restaurant by accomplishing
prescribed tasks and ensuring customer satisfaction on your
- Be well versed and very competent in all working positions in
the restaurant Work harder than everyone else.
- Ensures the delivery of high quality food and guest / customer
experiences that exceed expectations.
- Demonstrates and enforces operating policy and procedure and is
responsible for store safety results.
- Properly executes, enforces and manages food safety and
sanitation requirements; seeks out and eliminates potential food
safety violations and unsafe practices or conditions. Requirements:
- Friendly and customer-oriented
- Restaurant Experience Preferred
- Most Importantly: A good attitude, an open mind, and a Customer
First mentalityWe offer:
- Competitive wages
- Insurance Benefits, 401(k), and Paid time off programs
- Meal discounts
Keywords: Smithfield's Chicken 'N B-B-Q, Fayetteville , Restaurant Shift Lead, Other , Newton Grove, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!