Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
CACI is seeking a Material Expediter to work with a motivated team
to coordinate the integration and production of systems in support
of our Armed Forces in Fayetteville, NC
What You'll Get to Do:
* Work with a motivated team to facilitate all aspects of
logistical actions in support of the Armed Forces.
* Work closely with the Warehouse team conducting logistical
functions in DPAS and COLTs.
* Follow established processes, procedures, and SOPs to complete
your daily tasks.
* Perform tasks autonomously and maintain established procedures
* Communicate verbally and in writing frequently with the Logistics
Lead, Warehouse Manager, Team/Section Leads and the Project
Managers plus customer on the statues of tasks.
More About the Role:
You will be responsible for backing up the position if the primary
is out. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of the FDOCs.
This includes working alongside the configuration manager to ensure
accuracy of all government templates. Follow the government FDOC's
process from start to finish. Updating and monitoring all
government portal activities. Submit shipping request to warehouse
for systems fielding. Ensure address provided is accurate and
communicate any deviations to the configuration manager, logistics
lead and project manager. Inventory all equipment received in and
exiting the CM area. Assist with PCA's and Government Acceptance,
generate and process DA Form 2062's, DD Form 250's, 1149's and case
seals in a time manner. Ship and receive equipment in the
government data base within a time manner. Collaborate with other
sections to ensure proper interface and task completion.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* US Citizen with the ability to Obtain at a minumum a Public
* A High School diploma with Two (2) years of relevant experience
to include facilitating and expediting the flow of materials to and
from various departments, dealing directly with vendors to ensure
prompt and accurate delivery of goods to appropriate locations, and
inspecting goods upon delivery to verify delivered goods match
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Be able to lift 40lbs unassisted
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Worked 3yrs in Logistical Databases, Data Mining, Data
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine
mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. As such, any
offers of employment may be contingent upon COVID-19 vaccination or
an approved accommodation. All new hires are required to report
their vaccination status.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Fayetteville , Material Expediter, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!