Unarmed Security Officer
Company: Security Management of South Carolina LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Unarmed Security Officer
Security Management is currently searching for a Professional
Security Officer. Security Management establishes partnerships with
our clients, and strives to provide the highest level of client
satisfaction. Each Professional Security Officer is the key to
achieving this level of client satisfaction. Our Security Officers
are responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they
protect. Our Security Officers serve as a visible deterrent to
crime and client rule infractions; they detect and report
suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts on the property they are
assigned to protect. Below are some standard duties of the Security
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security
services to protect people and property
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual
circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both
client employees and guests
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees
- Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional,
Required Physical and Mental Functions:
- Stand or walk constantly (for multiple hours, up to an entire
shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet, grass,
- Climb stairs occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms while using radio/phone,
computer, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes to read, view security monitors, and
observe/interact with people
- Ability to work in and adapt to various environments including
changing outdoor conditions such as cold, rain, or heat
- Strong attention to detail required while on duty
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must speak fluent English.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must have at least a High School Diploma or GED
- If Military: your DD 214 must be Honorable only.
- You must be able to pass a Criminal Record Background
- You must be able to pass a 13-panel Drug Test.
- You must possess a valid Driver's License.
- You must provide a current 3-year Driving Record.
- You must have Reliable Transportation.
If you meet these requirements, please respond to this ad and
provide a valid phone number and email address where you can be
Security Management of SC, LLC is a locally owned and operated,
private security company with over 20 years of industry experience.
We provide security services with well trained security officers to
many industries including manufacturing/industrial, government,
schools and universities, financial institutions, healthcare,
energy/utility, residential and resort gated communities,
commercial real estate, various private companies and more.
Security Management's service footprint is throughout the
southeast, with corporate headquarters located in Columbia, SC.
AA/M/F/Disabled/VeteranSecurity Management of South Carolina is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more company information, please visit our website at
Keywords: Security Management of South Carolina LLC, Fayetteville , Unarmed Security Officer, Other , Bennettsville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!