Welder - Steel & Aluminum
Company: Hilco Transport
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and
maintenance on vehicles.
- Computer skills as required.
- Must have own tools.
- Completed paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate
and OSHA standards.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret
failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Physical activities include: walking, lifting, twisting,
turning, climbing a ladder, etc.
- Must have a valid driver's license; CDL- A is a plus.
- 5 years trailer mechanic experience is a plus
- 3 + years Aluminum & Steel welding experience is a plus.
Welder - Steel and Aluminum
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus
Referral Bonus Program
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay, Signing bonus
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Keywords: Hilco Transport, Fayetteville , Welder - Steel & Aluminum, Other , Roseboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!