Security Services Specialist
Company: Cherokee Federal
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Job Description: Cherokee Preting seeks exceptionally qualified
Security Support - Physical, Personnel, Special, SAP and Industrial
Security Support (PPS&I) Specialists to support USSOCOM.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy
on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments
may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or
hostile environments while living in austere conditions for
extended periods.Job Responsibilities: Security Support - Physical,
Personnel, Special, SAP and Industrial Security Support (PPS&I)
Specialists assist, monitor, and advise on all aspects of security
activities. They shall plan and assist in implementation of
security activities at the Top Secret and higher classification to
ensure USSOCOM personnel (Military, Civilians, Contractors) and all
supported tenant organizations are prepared to operate in
non-traditional environments to perform critical contingency tasks.
Personnel performing these functions develop written technical
approaches and methodologies with regard to security proposals.The
PPS&I Specialist shall process personnel background
investigations for special security clearance actions
- Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information
systems security procedures
- Suggesting, implementing and monitoring compliance with special
security policies and procedures
- Conducting and coordinating the training for special security
- Performing as a liaison with Government and industrial security
officials, overseeing collateral and higher access and badge
Job Requirements: Security Support - Physical, Personnel, Special,
SAP and Industrial Security Support (PPS&I) Specialists shall
possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of six (6) years Physical, Personnel and Special
Security experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
required, with operational level experience preferred.
- Position requires experience in compartmented programs in DoD,
U.S. Intelligence Community, or supporting U.S. Contractors.
- Experience in security training or security inspections is
- Solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities
in accordance with the ICD 7051 standard.
- Thorough familiarity with all security processes.
- Must have a working knowledge of security policies and
procedures to include National Industrial Security Program
Supplement, and DoD 5105.21 Volumes 1-3.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including
a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security
screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed
necessary by the contract.
Cherokee Preting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants are granted the same consideration for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other federally protected class.
Keywords: Cherokee Federal, Fayetteville , Security Services Specialist, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!