Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you enjoy helping customers figure out and find what they
From every day needs to special occasions, customers need you to
take them to that special product. As a sales associate in Apparel,
Entertainment, Toys, Sporting Goods -- or any one of our dozens of
departments -- you can make someone's day better.
You'll find that being a sales associate will keep you moving. It's
up to you to keep your aisles neat and clean, work with multiple
supervisors and fellow associates, stock shelves, and answer tricky
questions -- you may even have to pitch in to help check out
customers. The more you know about the store, the more successful
Duties and Responsibilities
* Walk up to 5 miles each day while fulfilling online customer
* Review customer orders, locate and select merchandise on the
* Ensure customer orders are filled accurately
* Smile, greet, and thank customers with a positive attitude
* Dispense customer orders quickly and accurately in varying
* For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please see
the actual job description.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This
mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from
responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between.
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping
the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of
other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of
customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every
day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique
styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions-
while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for
you & dependents
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
* Parental Leave
* Pay during military service
* Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
* Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on
your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for
the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please
make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Wal-Mart, Fayetteville , General Merchandise, Other , Dillon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!