Grocery Stocker PT
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To ensure that Lowes Foods guest service and departmental operation
is maintained in the grocery department..
1. Provide polite, friendly interactions with all guests and
2. Stock, rotate, and condition all grocery product on shelves
according to Lowes Foods standards and productivity guidelines.
3. Maintain neat and safe work area to allow guests to shop without
4. Maintain organized, inventoried backstock in the backroom
5. Minimize damage and shrink through proper inventory control,
rotation of the shelves and overstock, and proper product
6. Assist with unloading and verifying merchandise upon delivery to
7. Maintain sanitation standards on the sales floor and in the
8. Communicates temperature problems to supervisor (dairy and
9. Performs front-end duties as necessary to ensure "no noticeable
wait" standard is upheld and maintained.
10. Order product for aisles (as assigned by management).
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 40 lbs. constantly 60 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of grocery operations.
6. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
7. Effective communication and guest service skills.
8. Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull stock carts and operate
pallet jack for extended periods of time. (Anyone under the age of
18 may not operate an electric pallet jack, baler, or use a box
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Fayetteville , Grocery Stocker PT, Other , Pinehurst, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!