Component Assembler Walls
Company: Innovative Construction Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Innovative Construction Group (ICG), we provide off-site
construction solution services to developers, general contractors,
and professional builders. We are professionals serving
professionals on construction projects. Our vision includes the
success and development of our employees. Imagine joining a team
that is focused on your success. Developing your skills to the best
professional you can be. You have goals and we want to help you
achieve them. At ICG you are more than an employee. You are
family.The primary responsibility of the Wall Panel Assembler is to
precisely assembles wood material and other parts for production
line process to be completed. The applicant should display a
positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and
the ability to prioritize. The ideal candidate will have the
ability to utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues;
work independently and as a team member; have knowledge and
understanding of floor panel assembly.Job Purpose: Entry-level
position responsible for assembling wall systems. Stocks materials
and supplies and bands/stacks finished products.Job Duties:
- Complies with all PPE standards and is aware of all safety
practices of shop. Work areas to be kept clean and free of tripping
hazards at all times. All equipment to be properly guarded and used
in accordance with applicable manufacturers recommendations and is
aware of safe lifting procedures.
- Make sure joints are tight ensuring the finished product
- Monitors production workflow process assisting other areas as
- Entry level carpentry and framing experience is a plus.
- Stocks supplies and materials for assembly set-up.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly
instructions, blueprint specifications, parts lists, gathering
parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Having a thorough understanding of shop drawings, structures
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Assists in the set-up of component assembly process.
- Trained to operate all equipment necessary to the assembly
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
- Lays out component materials or supplies on carts or
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed
to accomplish job results.
- Maintains equipment.
- Keeps table square for each shift.We are an and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.We will provide a reasonable
accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will
enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate
in the application process and to be considered for a job.Required
Keywords: Innovative Construction Group, Fayetteville , Component Assembler Walls, Other , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!