Rep, Cosmetic Beauty Sales
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Cosmetic Beauty Sales Rep is responsible for the in-house
marketing, promotion and sale of cosmetic products. This requires
learning about the detailed history of the products/companies and
being prepared and ready to communicate this to the customer as
part of the overall promotion. Based on a broad promotional
concept, the incumbent will use his/her own creativity in setting
up and designing necessary displays within specified locations.
Considerable point of sale interaction with the ultimate customer
is expected and required and the ability to significantly and
positively impact sales volume of the assigned product as a result,
is a fundamental expectation for this position.
- Positively impacting sales volume as a result of individual
in-house and point of sale involvement.
- Greet all customers with enthusiasm, determine customers'
needs, provide courteous & knowledgeable service to customers, and
suggest products by following our service and selling
- Responsible for maintaining the cosmetic line merchandising
concepts at all times. This includes: maintaining standards of
cleanliness and organization in the store, including gondolas,
visual displays, product assortment, and drawers.
- Participate in the cosmetic line day-to-day business, animation
and in-store events.
- Actively pursues additional product knowledge and artistry
techniques as needed.
- Participate in store meetings and training seminars as
- Attract new clients with ability to engage them
- Create an amazing experience for all clients through high touch
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- 1+ year experience as a professional and/or freelance make-up
- High energy person comfortable approaching and speaking with
- Enjoyment in persuading people in a positive way
- Strong Selling Skills
- Goal Oriented
- Fun and Outgoing personality
- Ability to do Basic Beauty Make Up
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Ability to maintain presence on selling floor for long periods
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to handle
boxes of merchandise up to 50 lbs.
Work State US-NC-Fayetteville
Job ID 2022-217108
Work City Fayetteville
Position Type Regular Part-Time
Work Zip 28303
Starting average hours per week
Category Corporate Jobs
Keywords: Acosta, Fayetteville , Rep, Cosmetic Beauty Sales, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!