Company: Fayetteville Motors
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Data - - -Job Title............... -Warranty Administrator -
- -Department.......... -Service Department - -
-Supervisor............ -Service ManagerSummary Description - -
-Submits, edits, and tracks all warranty related claims to
Harley-Davidson and/or other Warranty entities.Key Result Areas
- Subject matter expert on Harley-Davidson warranty policies and
- Achieve and maintain a claim entry accuracy rate of 85% or
better for the dealership Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees/manage the warranty claims process within the
dealership from initial customer contact through to claim
reconciliation and customer satisfaction within the guidelines of
the applicable warranty policy. -This includes claim documentation,
decision making as to claim eligibility, customer complaint
resolution, proper parts retention, and overall follow through on
all aspects of claim management.
- Be the single point of contact between the dealership and
Harley-Davidson personnel for all issues related to warranty.
- Train all dealership staff on Harley-Davidson warranty
policies, warranty definitions, and procedures.
- Be the key contact for ensuring customers are fully educated
about Harley-Davidson warranty policy and that all customer issues
are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all Harley-Davidson warranty
policies and procedures.
- Create and implement a formal policy and budget for dealership
out of warranty/goodwill administration.
- Ensure that all eligible warranty claims are submitted
electronically and in a timely manner. Other Duties
- As assigned Supervisory Responsibilities
- No Supervisory Responsibilities Commitments
- Treat all staff employees and customers fairly, courteously,
and with dignity.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all service
personnel by maintaining positive working relationship within the
Service Department and throughout the organization.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the service business.
- Focus on quality. Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Competent in claim creation using TALON Service Shop or
Warranty Maintenance Module and/or H-Dnet Warranty Express and "add
a claim" modules.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all Harley-Davidson
warranty policies and recommended procedures.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Team player with leadership skills. DisclaimerThis is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with
the job. -While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of
the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or
to require that other or different tasks be performed as
Keywords: Fayetteville Motors, Fayetteville , Warranty Administrator, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!