Company: DMA Industries LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description: *Founded in 2008 DMA Industries, LLC (DMA) has
quickly grown to become a trusted supplier to the North American
Automotive Parts Aftermarket. DMA has a dynamic, performance-driven
work culture that embodies the entrepreneurial spirit. teamwork,
collaboration, and an unwavering standard of ethics.*
DMA has an immediate need for an *Inbound/Outbound Shipping
Coordinator. *The Inbound/Outbound Shipping Coordinator is
responsible for coordinating and supervising all inbound freight
receiving and outbound traffic functions for a 300,000 Sq. Ft.
warehouse and distribution center.
*Minimum three years of direct warehouse receiving and/or shipping
coordinating experience in a fast-paced manufacturing or
distribution environment. You will not be considered unless you
possess this experience.*
* Provides leadership and direct supervision over the Quality
Control Inspectors and the Material Handling associates assigned
within their specific work team.
* Oversees, coordinates, and directs the team's work performance in
accordance with the Company's specific Standard Operating
* Ensures employees are trained on standard operating procedures
and work performed is in compliance to the standards as outlined by
the specific customer work task SOP's.
* Acts as a team builder who plans, staffs, directs, and ensures
the efficient operation of the team. Walks the floor, holds regular
department meetings, and actively maintains an overall awareness of
the entire DC facility operation.
* Monitors, updates, and communicates the master receiving schedule
for the entire distribution center. Ensure timely receipt and
processing of all inbound freight shipments in accordance with the
* Communicates, plans, and coordinates with the Supply Chain
Management Team on all issues relating to the receipt and
reconciliation of inbound shipments.
* Communicates, plans, and coordinates with customer logistics
department and/or works directly with the customer's preferred
carrier to book outbound customer shipments and manage the
* Work closely with the Assistant DC manager and DC General Manager
to implement inbound and outbound shipping policies and
* Maintains shipment receiving records, filing, and document
storage in an organized manner according to the departments SOP
* Measure and report to management on the department's performance
achievements as compared to KPI's on a daily, weekly, monthly, and
* Maintaining proactive communications with your team members,
other company departments, customer logistical teams, and with your
direct supervisor during each workday.
* Ensures that the equipment logs are maintained for the
departmental equipment and the battery watering is conducted
* Ensuring compliance by all team members to company safety,
housekeeping, and PPE practices.
* Prepare shipping schedule-dock, trailer number, carrier pro and
* Print completed BOLs
* Audit completed pups versus BOL and release to be closed and
places lock on pup
* Processes completed BOLs in portal and internally
* Place outbound paperwork in yard boxes and collect
completed/signed documents for our records
Requirements: *Job Requirements*
* High energy level with a personality that is centered around
successfully achieving goals and metrics.
* Displays leadership in a tactful, mature, and flexible
* Maintains professional and courteous relationships with all
facility associates while positioning themselves in a leadership
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the
ability to work with diverse personalities and backgrounds.
* Strong planning, multi-tasking, and administrative skills
including the use of computers, email, and MS Office software
programs. The company's Sage ERP system, along with Excel and Word,
are used in this role.
* Ability to manage the stress personally, and of direct reports,
while working under timeline completion pressure.
*Education and/or Work/Skill Experience*
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is a
minimum. Associate or bachelor's degree preferred. Equivalent
combination of education and experience will be considered.
* Minimum three years of direct warehouse receiving and/or shipping
supervisory experience in a fast-paced manufacturing or
* Previous supervisory experience capable of managing 3-10 team
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: DMA Industries LLC, Fayetteville , Shipping Coordinator, Other , Marion, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!