SECURITY OFFICER - QUAIL HAVEN
Company: Liberty Healthcare Companies
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Liberty Senior Living is currently seeking an experienced:
Part Time, Evenings
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for
all residents, visitors, staff and protecting Community
- Responsible for verifying the scheduled presence of all
employees, and third party contractors on the grounds.
- Makes scheduled rounds both inside and outside the buildings to
maintain a secure environment for residents and their property as
well as company property.
- Responds to all fire alarms and apartment emergency calls.
- Shovels and keeps clear exit door walkways during and after
- Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by
- Preforms light maintenance as time allows, such as changing
- Attends in-service training and education session, as
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Provides evening transportation for residents. Job
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English,
communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Ability to perform light to moderate physical effort 90% of the
For more information, please visit www.libertycareers.com.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Liberty Healthcare Companies, Fayetteville , SECURITY OFFICER - QUAIL HAVEN, Other , Pinehurst, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!