Company: Wounded Warrior Project
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Great benefits. Competitive pay. We know these are some of the
things people look for in a job.But if you're the kind of person
who also cares about making an impact and serving our nation's
wounded warriors and their families, then you're exactly the kind
of person we're looking for. When you join Wounded Warrior Project,
you're committing to making a difference. We make a commitment to
you too - helping you to find that spark, ignite your passion to
serve, and embark on a career with meaning and purpose.At Wounded
Warrior Project we recognize our mission cannot be accomplished
without our talented teammates, which is why we're proud to offer
benefits such as:
- A flexible hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days' work
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage for both teammates AND
- Competitive pay and performance incentives
- A fun, mission focused and collaborative team environmentA
mission that matters is just the beginning, so if you're ready to
get started, we're ready for you.The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP)
Salesforce Administrator configures, supports, maintains, and
improves the WWP's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
The Salesforce Administrator supports the existing workflows while
identifying, developing, and deploying new business processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com
environment with 400+ users.
- Perform basic administrative functions including user account
maintenance, report and dashboard generation, workflow management,
and routine task execution Develop reports, dashboards, and
processes to continuously monitor data integrity.
- Provide end user coaching and day-to-day end-user support.
- Perform data imports, fulfill ad-hoc data requests, data
integrity and manipulation tasks, e.g., merging duplicate records
and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and
- Configure and maintain basic process automation including
automated processes, workflow approval, and email alerts.
- Configure and maintain solutions, including extending objects,
modifying page layouts, and assigning record types.
- Create and maintain documentation on business processes, use
and flow, and training materials
- Evaluate, scope, and complete new development requests.
- Serve as liaison for support between teammates vendors, and
external development teams.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for
- Provide recommendations on upgrades to Salesforce regarding new
features to implement and defer to enhance efficiency and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, &
- Demonstrated ability to assess the impact of new requirements
on Salesforce.com and upstream and downstream applications,
systems, and processes.
- Demonstrated working understanding of Salesforce software with
the ability to administer fields and relationships, workflow rules,
approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules,
email, and custom buttons and links.
- Solid configuration and design skills.
- Demonstrated documentation skills to document processes.
- Demonstrated ability to implement technology-enabled business
solutions for business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and
resolve problems. Work collaboratively within a team setting that
is focused on fulfilling WWP's needs and requirements. Ability to
influence others to gain consensus on the most effective
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and identify and
- Solid verbal and written communications skills. Ability to
present technical and non-technical information clearly and
concisely to various audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and good
judgment when working with sensitive issues.
- High energy level. Self- starter; willing to take
- Solid organizational and time management skills. Ability to
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities to meet
- Passionate about technology and solving web-focused
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and
business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work
- Threeyears of experience with Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) systems administration, development, or
- Four years of experience maintaining the CRM systems including
updates, enhancements, building reports, managing dashboards,
workflows, and security.
- Four years of experience monitoring end-user usage of systems
and performing daily administrative and user support tasks.
- Two years of experience with customer centric processes.
- Two years of experience working in a SCRUM or Agile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
related business field. Equivalent combination of applicable
experience, education, training, and certification may be
considered in lieu of degree.CERTIFICATIONS &
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL
- General office environment, temperature controlled.
- Up to 5% travel.
- Sitting for extended periods.We recognize the success of our
mission depends on the efforts of our passionate, hard-working
teammates. To help teammates remain focused on the warriors and
families we serve, WWP offers a comprehensive benefits package that
includes: Medical/Prescription drug, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D,
Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and an Employee
Assistance Program. WWP also offers a 401(k) retirement plan, a
competitive PTO package, Sick Leave, Family Care Leave, Paid
Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Education Assistance, and Bereavement
Leave. For Colorado Applicants:The estimated hiring range for this
position is between $58,400 - $87,600 annual base salary,subject to
a candidate's combination of experience, qualifications, and
credentials. This position may also be eligible for an annual
performance incentive.For California, New York and Washington
Applicants: The estimated hiring range for this position is between
$67,160 - $100,740 annual base salary,subject to a candidate's
combination of experience, qualifications, and credentials. This
position may also be eligible for an annual performance
*ca-mlWounded Warrior Project is an equal opportunity employer
committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship,
age, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.Please note:
Wounded Warrior Project is not seeking assistance or accepting
unsolicited resumes from search firms without a written search
agreement in place. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee at Wounded Warrior Project via email, the Internet or
directly to hiring managers at Wounded Warrior Project in any form
without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed
the sole property of Wounded Warrior Project, and no fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Wounded Warrior Project
as a result of the referral or through other means."
Keywords: Wounded Warrior Project, Fayetteville , Salesforce Administrator, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!