Company: Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the workers and resources
of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable
service of food and beverages.
Tasks and Duties:
- Maintain Food Costs:
- Ensure efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies.
- Estimate food and beverage costs.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to
- Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of
preparation and service.
- Supervise operation of restaurant to maximize teamwork,
profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Work with other management personnel to plan marketing,
advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general
cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Review and monitor, with bookkeeper or other financial
personnel, expenditures to ensure that they conform to budget
limitations. Work to improve performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by higher
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is
desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will
be considered as an alternate.
- Good organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties and
- Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with public as well as
- A great personality, positive disposition, friendly, driven to
succeed, honorable work ethics, honest, hard-working, a leader. And
actually having a bad singing voice isn't a bad thing. Go
Other Leadership Opportunities:
Are you looking for a leadership position at a company with a
purpose? Do you want to help grow a team on a mission to spread
love and kindness through our little corner of the world?
The Leadership Team at Hwy55 is looking for exceptional folks to
maintain the daily operations of a fast-paced restaurant. The Hwy55
Leadership Team is responsible for ensuring that even with a packed
house, we are still creating memorable experiences for our guests,
providing extraordinary customer service, and keeping a spotless
and well-stocked restaurant.
Joining the Hwy55 Leadership is a steppingstone towards endless
possibilities for career growth and advancement. We are looking for
goal-oriented, ambitious individuals who understand that the only
limitations in life are the ones we place upon ourselves.
The Leadership Team is built on the principles of Servant
Leadership; our leaders are expected to teach and model an
excellent work ethic, hustle, and stamina.
- Mature, dependable, and able to work within and cultivate a
supportive and empowering team environment
- Great communicator able to lead a diverse teams and approach
difficult situations with respect and fairness
- Skilled and independent thinker, goal-oriented and capable of
seeing both the Big Picture and the day-to-day details
- Self-directed and organized with a high-achieving, hustle-hard
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
- In possession of a strong character, able to live and promote
our core values of love and respect for our neighbors
- Excited and passionate about building relationships with our
- Able to identify, coach, and encourage new potential
- Willing to master all knowledge and skills of every position in
the restaurant if applicable
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stamina and drive to excel
- Flexible Schedule
- 1+ years of experience as a leader in food service operations
Job Types Available: Operating Partner, Brand Ambassador In
Training, Shift Leads (Head Cook/Head Server/Head Drive-thru),
Salary: Commensurate upon experience with pay increases guaranteed
upon sales growth
Keywords: Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries, Fayetteville , Leadership Team, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!