Company: Watts Water Technologies
Location: Saint Pauls
Posted on: January 25, 2023
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- High degree of responsibility for the safety of others in the
performance of daily tasks
- Coordinate work assignments in department(s) based on material
requirements demands and status of work in process.
- Makes work assignments to employees; follows established
procedures and guidelines for basic job duties. Judgment and
initiative required in the setting of priorities and to plan and
coordinate the work of others.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations for each
machine concerning lockout, etc.
- Operate material handling equipment as required
- Responsible for leading and mentoring Cycle Count and Warehouse
employees engaged in verifying, counting, and transferring material
both physically and transactionally. incoming production.
- Operate motor vehicles as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Walking, climbing, reaching and bending are necessary for the job.
Often works in strained or awkward positions. Occasional heavy
- Care must be exercised when working with equipment. Falls, cuts
and scrapes, hand/fingers most likely injuries.
- Exposed to normal factory environment with oil, grease, and
messy working conditions common
- Perform routine housekeeping to ensure area operates within
parameters that conform to environmental and safety standards
- Must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and
abide by safety rules
- Must report any job-related injury and/or illness immediately
to your direct supervisor
- Must maintain attendance and punctuality standards as
established by company
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.Watts is committed to
equal employment opportunity. We follow a policy of administering
all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, national origin,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
disposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran
status, minorities, or any other category protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the
obligations of state and federal law, Watts will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Any
employee who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact Human
Keywords: Watts Water Technologies, Fayetteville , Materials Lead, Other , Saint Pauls, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!