Client Service Delivery Consultant - Managed Services
Posted on: March 16, 2023
You have what it takes to successfully deliver technical projects in a client facing role. It's your commitment to delivering successful projects and exceptional service that makes you stand out. You are known for your accountability, being a team player, ability to anticipate and execute changing needs. You are ambitious and excited by an opportunity to grow your knowledge, experience and career with Microsoft's Partner of the year in 2021.
About the role:
The life cycle of an Avanade project runs all the way from planning to sales through to execution and closure, with many stops in between. As part of a global delivery team you:
* Ensure projects are all delivered on time, on budget (fiscal management) and to the highest quality
* May be involved in the sales and estimating phases of each project, as well as in planning, mobilization, execution and closure
* Keep stakeholders updated regularly on progress and status, manage risks and issues and monitor financial performance
* Will partner with some of the best-known organisations in globally, leveraging cutting edge technology to enable their businesses
* Will have the support of a committed team to assist you in your learning and growth
Day-to-day, you will:
* Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality outcomes
* Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks and propose and implement adjustments as necessary
* Oversee, report and respond to project issues and risks
* Grow and maintain excellent client relationships
* Partner with onshore, offshore and near-shore team members
* Travel as required
* Work well with minimal structure
* Think and work systematically and logically, always focusing on the detail and with a customer-oriented attitude
* Comfortable managing multiple priorities
* Great spoken, written and presentation skills
* Good client partnering and management
* Building collaborative and effective working relationships
* Team playing
Your experience might include:
* Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology / Microsoft platform technologies (such as Azure)
* Experience of IT service delivery / IT managed services
* Basic knowledge of contract terms (MSAs, SOWs, CRs, etc.).
* A Bachelor's degree in Business or a technology-related field is beneficial but not essential.
* Project Management or Scrum Master qualifications are helpful.
* Attractive benefits package
* Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
* Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
* A dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
* Engaged and helpful co-workers
* Reward and recognition program
 Youtube Video
Keywords: Avanade, Fayetteville , Client Service Delivery Consultant - Managed Services, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
here to apply!