Registered School Nurse
Company: Eckerd Connects
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Tired of working long 12-hour shifts in a high volume, high
stress, fast paced healthcare environment? Do you have a passion
for helping people, or you love to see youth and young adults work
hard to reach their full potential? We have a position for you!
Come work in a highly supportive family like rural setting and work
with smaller student body sizes than traditional public schools as
a Registered Nurse for our Boys Residential Academy located in
- Monday through Thursday 10-hour day shift, with Holidays and
Weekends Off Our Benefits:
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 19 days of Paid Time Off the first year
- 11 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan with employer match up to 5%
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid short-term and voluntary long-term disability
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary term life insurance Extra Benefits:
- Meals provided when on duty Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides clients with professional health services; to include
sick call, regular medical assessments, dental needs, daily triage
of injuries and illnesses, record review, health screening and
- Monitor and/or administer medications, document adverse effects
of the medication, and any test that may be required for each
medication. As needed, obtain prescription re-fills in timely
fashion to maintain client medication needs.
- Create and maintain Medication Administration Sheets for each
client, monitoring for any missing signatures, medication errors,
- Maintain "Controlled Drug Book".
- Participate in treatment team staffing as needed.
- Advise social services staff of necessary health services.
- As required or assigned, transport clients to medical
- Requires Registered Nurse Diploma or degree. Must have and
maintain current and appropriate Registered Nurse licensure in the
state where employed.
- Two years of school, correctional, doctor's office, camp,
industrial, or public health experience preferred. Experience
working pediatric/adolescent patient care preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of child / adolescent related
illness. Must be CPR certified.*This job description is intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a
person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all job duties that may be performed by a person
so classified. Make more than a Living, Make a DifferenceOur
Location:Boys Residential Academy at Candor500 E-Ku-Sumee Road -
Candor, NC 27229https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v27raZcXMJU About
Our ProgramEckerd Connects' Short-Term Juvenile Justice Residential
program is a complete rehabilitative experience delivered in 4 to 6
months to adjudicated male youth, ages 13 to 17, referred by the
North Carolina Department of Public Safety Division of Juvenile
Justice. This residential treatment concept combines promising and
evidence-based practices with a strong family transition component
and signifies a public-private partnership with the Division of
Juvenile Justice which has produced an innovative shift in the way
youth are served in North Carolina's juvenile justice system.
Intensive, short-term services include individualized treatment and
academic plans that combine formal and experiential education,
community service, behavioral health, and family counseling in a
non-punitive environment designed to address the youth's behavioral
challenges through a strength-based approach. Youth also receive
accredited education on-site and work together in small group
settings with assigned counselors.Please follow the links for more
information about this program:
Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc. ("Eckerd Connects") considers all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Eckerd
Connects is a drug-free workplace and utilizes E-verify to confirm
employment eligibility. *CB PI205865263
Keywords: Eckerd Connects, Fayetteville , Registered School Nurse, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...