Company: Dr Lane & Associates
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Lane & Associates Family Dentistry is looking for a Registered
Dental Hygienist to join our Fayetteville + Hope Mills office! We
- Competitive pay!
- Insurance Coverage Plans (Health, Vision, Life, Disability,
- Performance Bonuses!
- Paid time off & paid holidays!
- Half day Fridays!
- 401K Employer Match plan!
- Employee discount program!
- Volunteer opportunites!
- Company social events & fun marketing campaigns throughout the
- Birthday & Work Anniversary surprises sent directly from the
- and much more! Come see why working at Lane & Associates Family
Dentistry will make you smile!
Responsible for the patient preventive maintenance care program,
treatment procedures, clerical duties, charting maintenance duties,
and recall system. The hygienist receives general supervision from
the dentists regarding patient treatment procedures.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Daily/Weekly/Monthly Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure treatment room is stocked, disinfected and setup for
- Updates health history, obtains blood pressure and information
upon each visit
- Educates patients regarding their oral health needs, options,
and consequences with/without treatment
- Provides Soft Tissue Management (STM) and develop personalized
home care program for periodontal patients
- Works in unity with other clinical staff to ensure proper
appearance of lab and treatment rooms
- Charts procedures to include patient conditions, medical and
dental histories, treatment procedures and patient comments
- Performs treatment procedures to include prophylaxes, scaling,
application of pit and fissure sealants, coronal polishing, and
- Oversees non-surgical periodontal programs
- Exposes digital radiographs
- Manages the preventive maintenance program
- Coordinates the office recall system with hygiene
- Maintains inventory control in the hygiene rooms
- Sharpens periodontal instruments and sterilizes
- Performs recurring and routine work independently
- Follows OSHA & Company Safety Policies & Procedures
- Retrieving 5 Star Google Reviews
- Other duties as assigned Skills and Attributes
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Able to provide exceptional patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy Job Specifications:
- Two to four years accredited Hygienist Program with CEU
- Current state licensure must be in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to lift 15-20lbs.
Keywords: Dr Lane & Associates, Fayetteville , Hygienist, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...