Company: Steak n Shake
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Steak 'n Shake is hiring immediately for Operational Supervisors to join their team.
The Operational Supervisor is accountable for leading their shift of associates to deliver the Steak N Shake standards.
Operational Supervisor Role and Responsibilities:
1. Assigns daily work assignments to each associate and checks completion before associate leaves.
2. Prepares food and delivers service as defined by procedures
3. Actively manages a shift to ensure service, hospitality, accuracy, and speed
4. Coaches associates on proper food preparations
5. Demonstrates effective decision making and problem-solving skills
6. Protects Stenco Restaurants Inc and all assets by ensuring safety procedures are being followed
7. Assigns detail cleaning tasks
8. Able to lead and manage others
Apply now online to be considered! We look forward to seeing your application!
Steak 'n Shake was founded in February, 1934 in Normal, Illinois. Gus Belt, Steak 'n Shake's founder, pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milk shakes.
For over 85 years, the company's name has been symbolic of its heritage. The word "steak" stood for STEAKBURGER. The term "shake" stood for hand-dipped MILK SHAKES. Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business. To prove his point that his burgers were exceptionally prime, he would wheel in a barrel of steaks (including round, sirloin, and T-bones) and grind the meat into burgers right in front of the guests. Hence arose the origin of our famous slogan, "In Sight It Must Be Right."
After 85 years, we are continuing Steak n Shake's tradition of serving the country's best, freshest, and tastiest burgers and shakes.
Keywords: Steak n Shake, Fayetteville , Operational Supervisor, Other , Fayetteville, North Carolina
here to apply!