Class B Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Safety-Kleen in St Pauls, NC is looking for a Class B Route Driver
to join their safety conscious team! Our Driver will be operating a
straight truck selling and servicing parts washers as well as
picking up containerized industrial waste at customer locations,
such as mechanic shops and industrial businesses.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Key Responsibilities
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate Class B straight truck on established route
- Sell and service parts washers, pick up drums of waste oil, and
pump out tanks and drums What does it take to work for
- Class B CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsements upon hire
- Past route delivery expeirence is an asset;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission is preferred;
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as moving 55-gallon
drums with drum dolly required
- Ability to use a mobile device required
- Strong communication and customer service skills required
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK -
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Fayetteville , Class B Route Driver, Professions , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!