Location: Saint Pauls
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Immediately hiring Production Managers in Fayetteville, North
Carolina! Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us,
this job looks pretty great. Kelly -- Professional & Industrial is
looking for Production Managers to work at a family-owned
manufacturer of liquid and air filter systems, intake systems and
cabin filters in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Sound good? Take a
closer look below Have questions? Call your Kelly recruiter at
- All shifts available. You and the client will decide best fit.
Why you should apply to be Production Manager:
- Upon conversion receive premier benefits to include:
- Career Development and Training
- Work Life Balance
- Company Pension
- Health and Support
- Long-term and stable work schedules - working 6-7 days a week
- Well-known company in the community with a stable history
- Commitment to health and safety How will you contribute? You'll
- Plans work schedules of assigned departments according to
- Provides guidance to employees.
- Strong people skills.
- Must be able work a flexible schedule that sometimes includes
- Interprets and applies specifications such as drawings,
- Maintain appropriate records such as Company Policy, PM
- Maintain proper production rate.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and well-organized work area.
- Monitors the operation of all equipment in accordance with
- Enforce Company Policy and takes disciplinary action as
- Maintain order fill and demonstrate a passion for the
- Implement continuous improvement
- Ensure that quality standards are met.
- Stop processes if quality or safety standards are not met.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product,
process, and the quality system.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated
- Control further processing, delivery, or installation of
non-conforming product until deficiency or unsatisfactory condition
is corrected. Your Key Qualifications
- 5 years management in production facility
- People skills- Personable but also disciplinary
- Strong computer skills: excel, SAP is a like, Kronos or
- Supervise up to 60 people
- High school /GED required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience in production manufacturing (assembly)
- Possess and demonstrate aptitude for basic computer
- Previous experience in team involvement. What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this
position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means
all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding
your opportunities even more. Helping you discover what's next in
your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to
today! #LSIM2021 #TJP2021_PNI Why Kelly -- ? You're looking to keep
your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do
just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with
premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and
thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in
your career. It all adds up. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we
provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Fayetteville , Production Manager, Professions , Saint Pauls, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!