Maintenance Mechanic "A"
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED equivalent and two years
of technical college Is preferred. Additionally, this position
requires two years of experience in an industrial setting
- Must be proficient in at least ten (10) of the following
- Reading Blueprints/Schematics
- Cut and weld (Oxygen, Acetylene and Aluminum) all types of
- Electrical wiring and motors **
- Filter systems
- Pipe fitting/plumbing**
- Operation of shop equipment**
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Refrigeration systems
- Certified electrician
** Starred proficiencies are required.
- Must have a valid South Carolina Driver's License and a clean
Motor Vehicle Record.
The purpose of a Maintenance Mechanic "A" is to maintain, diagnose,
repair, rebuild, adjust, perform preventative maintenance and
install equipment within and around the facilities so as to keep
the production operational and have zero loss of production
chargeable to maintenance.
- Provide own personal hand tools needed to safely perform the
job and have a storage box.
- Provide a means of notification/communication during
non-working hours for emergencies. Respond to emergency calls
within thirty (30) minutes.
- Ensure shop and surrounding areas are kept clean by the removal
of all debris in work areas, workbenches, break rooms, all floors
and the same are free of liquids, oils and dirt.
- Ensure a safe working environment by elimination of unsafe
act/s or condition/s. Adhere to all safety requirements including
PPE, preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions,
Lockout-Tagout procedures and Process Safety Management related
Hours of Work: Generally 6:30 A.M. to 3:00 PM on 1st shift, 2:30
P.M. to 11:00 P.M. on 2nd shift or 10:30 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. on 3rd
shift. as scheduled by management with two (2) ten (10) minute rest
periods and a thirty (30) minute lunch period approximately
mid-shift. Working hours change frequently due to production
schedules and machinery or electrical downtime. Days of Works:
Normally Monday through Friday as scheduled by management and
Saturdays, Sundays and/or holidays if needed by operations and
approved by management.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Fayetteville , Maintenance Mechanic "A", Professions , Dillon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!