T3 Maintenance (Night Shift 12 hours B or D Team 7PM - 7:30AM)
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture.We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a
Performs with a high degree of skill and proficiency, the
maintenance and installation work within the scope of the mechanics
specialization. Performs other development, maintenance and
installation assignments as required. Trains other Mechanics,
Apprentices and Pre-Apprentices as required.Principal
- Inspect/maintain electrical equipment such as fuses, power
panels and supplies, motor starter/controls, inverters, and
variable frequency drives by checking for voltage,
continuity/resistance, and amperage by using appropriate electrical
- Maintains awareness of troubleshooting hot spots by observing
equipment operation and listening for calls on a two-way
- Works in teams with other mechanics and equipment operators to
troubleshoot problems with equipment and to minimize downtime.
- Performs calibration of relays, flow controllers, salt probes,
level controllers, scales, mercuries, and temperature
- Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by participating in
safety training programs and observing safety films, tapes, and
- Requisitions replacement parts from spare parts storage.
- Inspects, adjusts, and maintains electronic equipment such as
programmable logic controllers, input/output consoles, sensors, and
relays, in accordance with electrical color coding.
- Repairs scales by pumping up and/or rebuilding load cells, and
- Troubleshoots electrical problems by locating information on
and interpreting electrical wiring diagrams.
- Monitors equipment performance by locating information and
problem cause codes on HMI panels.
- Lubricates parts and equipment according to established
schedules and when equipment noise and vibration are apparent.
- Wire and unwire single, three phase, and DC motors.
- Assists equipment operators in predicting and preventing
- During equipment servicing, cleans parts with proper solutions
and adhering to MSD sheets to prevent on-the-job
- HS Diploma or GED and 3 to 5 years of Industrial Maintenance
experience or an Associates degree in Industrial Engineering,
Industrial Maintenance or Electronic Technology and 2 years of
Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Required to be available to work overtime, holidays and
weekends as needed.ACRThe Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.In that regard, U.S. applicants and
employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Fayetteville , T3 Maintenance (Night Shift 12 hours B or D Team 7PM - 7:30AM), Professions , Maxton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!